Kerry Bennett does not charge extra for delivery to addresses within the United Kingdom.
Orders for greeting cards and original artwork are normally dispatched within 3 working days, prints are often made to order and may take a little longer. Once your order is dispatched we will notify you by email together with any available tracking number.
For digital products such as art tutorial videos, you will be sent a separate email containing a link to view the video.
All orders for originals and prints are dispatched using our signed-for carrier services, please allow 3-5 days for delivery from the date of dispatch. Greeting cards are dispatched by Royal Mail's 1st Class Mail service and may, depending on the order value, require a signature. Some deliveries to Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Highlands and Islands may take longer to arrive. In any event, if you have not received your goods within 5 working days of your notification of dispatch please contact us and we will investigate the cause of the delay.
While we accept orders from most countries we are currently only able to offer physical delivery of Kerry's artwork, prints and cards to addresses within the United Kingdom.
CANCELLATION AND RETURNS
If you wish to cancel your order
- We're sorry that in most circumstances it's not possible to make changes to your order once it has been placed. If you'd like to add products to your order, please place a new order for these items.
- You must contact us of your intention to cancel an order. If your goods have not been dispatched within 6 days, your method of payment will only have been authorised and not charged. We will cancel the authorisation which we hold. Please note: payment authorisations are only valid for 6 days at which point we will take payment even in the unlikely event your goods have not yet been dispatched - in this instance we will, as part of the cancellation process, refund the amount paid.
- If your order has already been dispatched you will need to follow our returns procedure below if you no longer want the products.
- Digital products such as online art tutorial videos are deemed as having been dispatched once we send you a separate email containing a link to the video(s). The email is usually sent within a few hours of purchase, if you have not received your email within 24 hours please contact Kerry.
If you wish to return your order
- Please contact us within fourteen working days (beginning the day after receipt of goods) to notify us of intention to cancel the contract and return a purchase. In this case we will provide a full refund of the purchase price (including any original postage) and you must return the cancelled items to us; with both goods and all packaging in their original condition, securely wrapped, including our delivery slip and certificate of authenticity (where applicable) and at your own risk. We strongly advise returns to be made via an insured signed-for delivery service as we may recover costs should the goods be damaged whilst in your possession or en route back to us.
- In all cases the costs of returning to us shall be borne by you unless the goods we supplied are faulty, in which case we will send you a pre-paid postage label for returning the item(s) via your local Post Office and we will provide a full refund of the purchase price (including any original postage).
Refunds can only only be sent to the original payment method and the timescale varies depending on the method of payment used:
- Square - between 9 to 14 business days.
- PayPal (credit or debit card) - up to 30 days depending on the card company involved.
- PayPal (bank account or PayPal balance) - between 3 to 5 business days.
- Digital products such as online art tutorial videos are not eligible for return. If you are unable to access a video please contact Kerry.
- Acceptance of returns outside of the 14 days time frame will be at the discretion of Kerry Bennett.
If your artwork arrives damaged
- All items are fully insured in transit to cover damage, loss or non-delivery. In the unlikely event that there is visible damage to the exterior packaging, please make the courier aware of this. We use different couriers and their procedures for dealing with damaged parcels vary.
- If the artwork arrives damaged you must contact us within 48 hours of the goods being received. Please send a claim by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your details, order number and detailed description, preferably with images of the damaged artwork and packaging. You must retain the damaged artwork and the original packaging materials.
- We may require you to return the damaged work and will send you a pre-paid postage label for returning the item via your local Post Office. We will offer you the following options; replacement of the damaged work (where multiple editions are available), credit you towards another purchase or give a full refund (including original postage).
For information on the circumstances under which we may cancel your order please see our Cancellation and Returns section of the Terms and Conditions.
This page was last updated on 31 August 2022.