Kerry Bennett does not charge extra for delivery of her works to the United Kingdom. The price of each piece is the only price you pay.
Orders for greeting cards and original artwork are normally dispatched within 3 working days, prints may take a little longer. Please allow up to 10 days for delivery of your order. We accept orders from the United Kingdom including Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands. We are sorry but we are currently unable to accept orders from BFPO addresses.
All orders for originals and prints are dispatched using our signed-for carrier services, please allow 3-5 days for delivery from the date of dispatch. Greeting cards are dispatched by Royal Mail's 1st Class Mail service. Some deliveries to Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Highlands and Islands may take longer to arrive. In any event, if you have not received your goods within 5 working days of your notification of dispatch please contact us and we will investigate the cause of the delay.
Delivery is made Monday to Friday only, where a courier service is used you must ensure that someone is present to sign for the order. Once your order is dispatched we will notify you by email together with any available tracking number.
In the unlikely event that there is visible damage to the exterior packaging, please make the courier aware of this. We use various couriers and their procedures for dealing with damaged parcels vary.
We are currently only able to offer delivery of Kerry Bennett's artwork to certain international destinations. The countries currently served are:
We are planning to deliver to more countries, in the future, so if the country you wish us to deliver to is not on this list, please contact us and will do our best to accommodate.
Orders for greeting cards and original artwork are normally dispatched within 3 working days, prints may take a little longer.
For international deliveries, the recipient may need to sign for the parcel. If we provide a tracking number, by email, this will enable you to track the progress of your delivery.
In the unlikely event that there is visible damage to the exterior packaging, please make the courier aware of this. We use various couriers, especially for international delivery, and their procedures for dealing with damaged parcels vary.
CANCELLATION AND RETURNS
If you wish to cancel your order
- We're sorry that in most circumstances it's not possible to make changes to your order once it has been placed. If you'd like to add products to your order, please place a new order for these items.
- You must contact us of your intention to cancel an order. If your goods have not been dispatched within 6 days, your method of payment will only have been authorised and not charged. We will cancel the authorisation which we hold. Please note: payment authorisations are only valid for 6 days at which point we will take payment even in the unlikely event your goods have not yet been dispatched - in this instance we will cancel your order and refund the amount paid.
- If your order has already been dispatched you will need to follow our returns procedure below, if you no longer want the products.
If you wish to return your order
- Please contact us within fourteen working days (beginning the day after receipt of goods) to notify us of intention to cancel the contract and return a purchase. In this case we will provide a full refund of the purchase price (including any postage) and you must return the cancelled items to us: with both goods and all packaging in their original condition; securely wrapped; including our delivery slip and certificate of authenticity (where applicable); at your risk. We strongly advise returns to be made via an insured signed-for delivery service. We may recover costs should the goods be damaged whilst in your possession or en route back to us.
- If we do not receive the cancelled items back, we may arrange to collect them from you at your cost. In all cases, unless the goods we supplied are faulty the costs of returning to us shall be borne by you.
- Acceptance of returns outside of the 14 days time frame will be at the discretion of Kerry Bennett.
If your artwork arrives damaged
- All items are fully insured in transit to cover damage, loss or non-delivery. In the unlikely event that there is visible damage to the exterior packaging, please make the courier aware of this. We use different couriers and their procedures for dealing with damaged parcels vary.
- If the artwork arrives damaged you must contact us within 48 hours of the goods being received. Please send a claim by email to with your details, order number and detailed description, preferably with images, of the damaged artwork and packaging. You must retain the damaged artwork and the original packaging materials.
- We may require you to return the damaged work, we will reimburse these costs, and we will offer you the following options: replacement of the damaged work (where multiple editions are available), credit you towards another purchase or give a full refund.
For information on the circumstances under which we may cancel your order please see our Cancellation and Returns section of the Terms and Conditions.