This policy sets out the basis on which the personal data collected from you, or that you provide to us will be processed by Kerry Bennett.
Personal data collected from youThe information we collect and hold is set out as follows:
- Your name;
- Your geographical billing/delivery address;
- Your email address;
- Your telephone number;
- Your order details including a record of your IP address;
- For your security, we will also keep an encrypted record of your login password.
Uses made of your personal dataWe will use Your Personal Data that you provide to us:
- To enable us to fulfil your orders - we require your identification and contact information to enable us to enter into a contract with you;
- To tell you about similar products and services that you ask us to send you information about, by email. We will only send you promotional emails if you have opted-in to this service. You can opt in or out of our promotional email service in the Email Notification section of your online account.
Retention of your personal dataWe take appropriate measures to ensure that any personal data are kept secure and are kept for only so long as is necessary for the purpose for which they are used.
- When you place an order, we will keep the personal data you give us for seven years so we can comply with our legal and contractual obligations.
- We will retain the personal information you provided on registering an account on our website so long as that account remains in existence.
Your rightsYou may view/edit your personal data by accessing your online account at this link. Additionally you are entitled to ask for a copy of any personal data that we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies in your personal data corrected. If you wish to contact us for these purposes, please email us using our Contact page.
In the event you do not wish for us to retain Your Personal Data for administration purposes as detailed above, please either use the 'Delete my account' option in your online account or email us using our Contact page.
Disclosure of your informationWe are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this Website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We will not sell or divulge names or personal information relating to customers to any third party unless we are under a duty to disclose or share Your Personal Data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to protect the rights, property, or safety of Kerry Bennett, our customers, or third parties. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection.
When you place an order with us we will also record your IP address, a unique identifier for your computer or other access device.
Kerry Bennett may change this policy by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy was last updated on 22 May 2018.