These are our full terms and conditions of use. You may also view our summary Terms and Conditions of Use.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of Use before using this website and contact us if you have any questions. Our Client Services contact details are:
Welcome to Kerry Bennett's website.
The term 'Kerry Bennett' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the Website whose location is Battle, East Sussex, United Kingdom. The term 'Website' means kerrybennett.co.uk and its related sub-domains and top-level domains. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our Website. The terms 'Client' and 'Client' means consumers as defined in the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977.
- The content of the pages of this Website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements.
- By using this Website you acknowledge that it is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local and governmental laws in regard to purchase, procurement, transportation (delivery), receipt, possession, and/or utilization of the products listed on this Website. You acknowledge that the jurisdiction that you reside within, legally allows the purchase, procurement, transportation (delivery), receipt, possession, and/or utilization of the products contained within this website.
- This Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the Intellectual Property notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this Website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the Website.
- Unauthorised use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of such use of the Website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
All original artwork is hand painted by Kerry Bennett in the medium described. All dimensions quoted are approximate.
We accept orders from the United Kingdom and a number of countries worldwide. A full list can be found on our Delivery & Returns page.
You are deemed to place an order with us by ordering via our online checkout process or by email. By completing and submitting the electronic order form you are making an offer to purchase goods which, if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract.
We will send you an email confirming that we have received your order and your method of payment will be authorised; this email does not confirm acceptance of the order at that point. Our acceptance of an order does not take place until we have charged your method of payment at which point the purchase contract will be made. You will not normally be charged until your order is ready for dispatch. Please note: payment authorisations are only valid for 6 days at which point we will take payment even in the unlikely event your goods are not ready to be sent. We will send you an email once your order has been dispatched.
We reserve the right to refuse an order. Non-acceptance of an order may result from the product ordered being unavailable, our inability to obtain payment or the identification of an error within the product information including price or promotion.
Please note: Digital content such as online art tutorial videos are given their own unique category under the Consumer Contracts Regulations and are therefore not services or goods. If you want to have access to something within 14 days of buying it, you will have to give your consent to waive the 14-day cooling-off period. By accepting these Terms and Conditions during the ordering process, you are deemed to have given your consent to waive the 14-day cooling-off period for digital content only.
Our prices are in GBP (British Pound) and are inclusive of any applicable value added tax. We review our prices periodically which are subject to change without notice.
For delivery within the United Kingdom, all prices are inclusive of any packing, delivery, insurance and other relevant charges. For all other countries delivery costs will added during checkout.
We accept payments by PayPal and credit, debit, corporate and prepaid cards issued by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro, Visa Electron or Vpay. All payment card data is encrypted and held in a secure environment - we do not have access to these details ourselves. Card transactions are processed through Square Payment's secure site. More information on Square's approach to security can be found here.
Payment can be made by any method specified in our website. We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your payment secure but, unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to information provided by you.
Please refer to our separate Delivery & Returns terms and conditions for delivery information.
CANCELLATION AND RETURNS
This section to be read in conjunction with our separate Delivery & Returns terms and conditions for cancellation & returns.
We reserve the right to cancel any order for an original work of art or printed work placed via this Website if we determine, in our sole discretion, that the item is mispriced, out of stock or otherwise unavailable at the price listed via the Website. If we cancel an order placed via the Website, we will send you an email confirmation of such cancellation and you will not be charged for your order.
This Website and its content is copyright of Kerry Bennett. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
Unless otherwise agreed, any reproduction or copying of a work purchased or commissioned by you is prohibited.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is offered without prejudice by Kerry Bennett and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the Website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the Website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk and you should seek appropriate professional advice before taking any action based on any information held on this site.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this Website.
Through this Website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Kerry Bennett. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Kerry Bennett makes no warranties that the information on this web site is free of computer viruses or other contamination. Users are responsible for ensuring information from this web site or any linked web site is free of viruses or other contamination.
Every effort is made to keep the Website up and running smoothly. However Kerry Bennett takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the Website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
ACCEPTANCE OF CONDITIONS
By using this Website, you have agreed incorporation and acceptance of these Conditions.
Kerry Bennett may change these Conditions of Use by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. These conditions were last updated on 30 September 2020.